Monday, November 5, 2007

Holy Moly...Hat Season is here

I was pretty busy in October, but I have noticed that things have picked up even more in November. What a nice surprise to open my Etsy shop this morning and found a lot of my hats sold.
I will make my daily trip to the PO for international packages and my large box to Wounded Knee. I decided it will go to an elder PR lady for the Children's Project on Pine Ridge. She is a direct contact for the Crafting for a cause group and I just feel better about sending my donations to someone who is known to us crafters.
Then I will stop by at Staples, I need ink and envelopes, here and now:) No time to order online.
I will refrain from ordering online anyway since I am a bit worried about a large order for hemp wool that I placed with a website. I haven't heard anything, no acknowledging of payment or shipping notice. And I really need this hemp yarn. Crossing my fingers.
On top of it all, I really need a hair-cut, so bad, but I am so not in the mood to drive all over town all day long. And the fridge is empty, urrrghhh, when coffee and creamer are out, then it's really time to shop again, some essentials we can't live without.
Off to work.................
I just relisted this new charcoal grey hat, more beautiful fall & winter colors to come this week!
Available at my Etsy shop

No comments: