Sunday, February 17, 2008

Not much Mo-Jo today




I was a bit tired and bored today, but the weather didn't really invite us to go out for a ride or walk.
We stayed at home, except for a short trip to the grocery store to get the ingredients for chili. cold-weather-feel-good food:)
I managed to list 3 new hats on Etsy, though.

I did a bit of blog-reading today and was really shocked about how some people use them for their personal rants. Negative remarks about their families, their competition in business, jobs, partners, companies. Critique is usually a good thing, but posting about personal vendettas on the www? People should think first, then hit post.

Have a great peaceful Sunday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your hats so much. I had to laugh about your post - I really don't encounter a lot of blogs with negative remarks but there was one in particular that I just had to do away with recently so I know what you mean. I'm sure it is helpful to vent in writing but perhaps not posting it is the way to go. Of course, I did vent recently in my blog about a certain craft goddess... so maybe I'm not one to talk! I hope to buy one of your hats this Spring!

Allison said...

Love that first one!

I haven't found a lot of negative blogs! But maybe I just leave them behind real fast & block it out ;]

Infinite Cosmos said...

love those hats, especially the last one!
And i completely agree about the personal vendetta thingy. If you are blogging for business purposes rather than personal, it's best to keep things non confrontational and non controversial. Otherwise, you never know what potential customers you might be scaring away!

Bridgette Encinas said...

Thank you for your comment. I like the knitted hats. Do you make them all yourself?? Very nice