Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Today I wear RED




Why would I mention the color of my wool sweater?
Well, it is in consistency with yesterday's clothes discussion. And the "prove" that it actually works for me.
The pictures above show the 2 new designs of yesterday's contribution to "design something new each day of February". Yesterday I was motivated, but couldn't really follow through with my plans. I must say I wore black. So today I have put on a red sweater, to get the fire going and blood rushing:)

HOW THE COLOR RED AFFECTS US

  • Increases enthusiasm
  • Stimulates energy and can increase the blood pressure, respiration, heartbeat, and pulse rate
  • Encourages action and confidence
  • Provides a sense of protection from fears and anxiety

All About the Color RED
(very informative article about red in many spectra of society)

My self-observations so far are: I am better when I am dressed better (and since I am a jeans, patchwork skirt, casual sweater kind of woman, I don't crochet in a business suit or "smart" look, but dressed to please my own eyes, hair done to look a bit edgy and not to forget to put on a favorite necklace or earrings). The color can get me into the right direction as needed. Sure will need some green these days, too:)
Today I have been really good with my time and have actually something new to show off.


The "energy tam", something bright, thick and yummy for the dull days in our lives.
Squidoo lens with more color info (no scientific article, easy reading)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i absolutely love the colors and the design. very very pretty!!!

thecuriousrabbit said...

i love red! its a great colour, although green is my favourite.... what does that say? you have a green berret! i am off to investigate!