Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Little time to be creative



Sometimes I wish my days had 48 hours...
During most days there is not much time left to create something entirely new. Just stitching around...without a plan.
I have been very successful selling my classic tam models and have had a lot of orders. A crazy April weather sure has prolonged the hat season.
With yard work and planting, organizing the house and crocheting about 8 hours a day, these leisure moments of working without stress are rare. But, I enjoy my business, so, no complaints here.
I made this tam on the weekend and didn't really have an idea how it would come out. Actually I love the end result. Felt crown, alpaca wool blend, other wools and sari silk give it a different look, and I had fun embellishing the crown. Not sure if it's going to be a great seller, but I am proud of it:)
Available in my Etsy shop.

No comments: