Wednesday, June 4, 2008

"Summer Breeze" (Seals & Crofts, 1974, video)...97F in the Southern plains



Another day when I just want to share one of my all-time favorite songs by Seals & Crofts.
It's hot, mamas & papas, and even though I work, care and live, I am not much of a talker when it's sizzling hot outside and takes the breath away in your car.
Living with one of my biz and life mantras "I refuse to fall behind" I crochet my orders, reconstruct and sew clothes, update my Etsy shop and website, and all the tasks that life demands.
But, it seems less significant to talk about it. The colder seasons brings out more poetry and philosophy. Summer just makes me "exist", with a glass of cold tea, feet up and brain functions at a lesser level:) (don't take that literally now, I will still reply to any emails or messages, just saying...LOL)

No comments: