Thursday, June 5, 2008

Crafting blockage --> Retro Deco Frenzy


I was organizing my craft room and found this oh so ugly, but yet cool funky crochet table center piece in one of my sacks from the thrift store, where I had stored my raffia.
First I was a bit shocked...would I really put this on my dining room table?
I did and love it.

The smaller orange doily went onto the baker's rack, to highlight my little serving set. Again, a bold move, but ...

I was sporting this newest addition of vintage handbags yesterday while out yarn shopping. It has a wood bottom and is awesome.
Another storm warning for tonight, tension is in the air and the wind is blowing forcefully outside. I can't decide what to make, and may just end up creating nothing at all today.
There are days like that, you can't force to create.

No comments: