Saturday, July 4, 2009

I am not so into holidays...sewing patchwork as usual, new Harvest skirt to be listed



Happy 4th of July...
Tomorrow I plan on a bigger update of my website and Etsy & Artfire shops.
I finished this fall harvest skirt today. I really love the way it came out.
It was hot, but I was determined to get it done and I was very satisfied how I incorporated these hand-smocked former pillow cases in corduroy (some things can only be found at the thriftstores, thank goodness for unique and vintage finds. It's an adventure every time) .
Sometimes I work on Sundays and holidays even harder than on any Mondays which I prefer to spend with a certain leisure.
(Available at Purple Sage Designz on Sunday evening)
More harvest tams to come as well. Fall is my favorite season of the year, in case you can't tell:)

Magical Indigo Patchwork Skirt, listed a few days ago, is available here

No comments: