Friday, July 17, 2009

Sharing some amazing art by Liz Chernov


If you have followed my blog you will know that my hubby Sid is the artist in our home, I like to address myself more as a craftswoman or artisan with yarn and hook (and sometimes sewing machine).
Sid creates digital art prints with Native American themes. The walls in our living area are mainly a display for his framed artwork.
I have incorporated a few vintage mushroom pictures and my owls as collector items.

So basically I don't look to buy art online in general, but I purchased 2 new prints that literally "spoke" to me when I discovered this illustration artist on Etsy, through the pounce feature show-casing brand new sellers.
Lizchernov.etsy.com
Liz Chernov sells amazing black and white illustrated captures of fairies in yoga positions, both as prints or art cards.

I wish her a lot of luck with her Etsy shop and will definitely be checking back and add more prints when fall brings out the desire in us to decorate our homes for long winter nights inside.

No comments: