Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sometimes a little silence can't hurt

Especially when you don't have anything important to say.
So I'll just indulge in a little bit of self-promotion today.
I want to thank Gimla of the Mature Natural Blog for her special feature of a few Etsy hat stores showcasing our summer tams and snoods.
Thank you so much for including me!
The feature is here
Work in progress is the title of the picture below and following are a few new clothing items pictures. My materials and supplies are overwhelming and I need to create!
A pile of hats that is awaiting to be finished and listed.
A patchwork skirt that finally came to life after concentrated sewing.

I had already given boxes full of baby yarn to charity groups, but I need to put the rest of my light weight skeins to good use myself and I have decided to make these little summer halter apron tops for girls.
(Tops and skirt available in my Etsy shop.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay Angelika, you've been holding out on me. I love the Retro Chic Boutique! You have a lot of cool aprons in the shop.