Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Gift of Time, German St Nick and 2 candles burning on the advent wreath

If I had more hours in each day I would post thoughts, wishes and events.
Retail season is brutal and does not leave enough room for contemplation or rest.
I have come to realize that by giving myself the gift of some "free' time I give myself (and loved ones) the best gift ever. Blogging has to move to the backburner, same for facebook or any other social networking.

2nd Advent Sunday...
2 candles burning
and traditonally it will be St. Nikolaus Day in Germany on Dec 6th.
http://german.about.com/library/blnikolaus.htm



Take a stroll through German traditions with pictures and related links.
(A huge pile of almost finished tams will be listed in January...been busy like an elf:)

No comments: