Wednesday, December 16, 2009

An Early Christmas Gift to myself



will be an early break from my business this year.

Thanks so much to all of my amazing customers who have ordered for the 1st time or repeatedly from my little enterprise on Etsy, Artfire or my Purple Sage Designz web shop.

It's been a great year and your purchases made it possible for me to work from home and be my own boss.

The deadline for last Christmas shipping is almost upon us and I have decided to devote some time to myself after all orders will have been shipped (which hopefully will be tomorrow).

Even as small handmade business owners we should value the truth in:
"Work to live, don't live to work".
It's so easy to forget to smell the roses when a filled order box gives us a load of self-esteem, sense of pride and accomplishment besides the monetary reward.

There is a time to stop. And go out into the sun, play with the dog or just window shop in the little historic down town area while a cheesy "Chestnuts on an open fire" is filling the street with Christmas sounds from speaker mounted on top of the holiday decorations.

Please check back for new hats and patchwork after the 29th Dec, I still have my website open for business but please keep in mind that your orders may not arrive in time for Christmas if purchased after the 16th Dec.

Blessings,
Angelika

No comments: