Monday, October 26, 2009

Dear to my heart: Crafting For a Cause (CFAC)


(From the yahoo group's landing page...it pretty much sums up "charity" and our motivation to give)

LET ME GIVE~~

I do not know how long I'll live

But while I live, Lord, let me give

Some comfort to someone in need

By smile or nod, kind word or deed

And let me do what ever I can

To ease things for my fellow man

I want naught but to do my part

To "lift" a tired or weary heart

To change folks' frowns to smiles again

Then I will not have lived in vain

And I'll not care how long I'll live

If I can give... and give... and give

(Author Unknown)


Even if you are not a member of this crafting group (non-profit), you can help by doing some Christmas shopping at Crafting For A Cause (webshop & info)

Handmade items, sewn, beaded, crocheted and crafting supplies, everything at more than reasonable prices. And the proceeds go to a propane fund for families on the Pine Ridge Reservation who are most in need.

No comments: