Saturday, October 24, 2009

Quickie update

Do you ever feel like time is the most precious possession?
Nice to have money, things, food, but time is such a concept hard to grasp. You start valuing it once it gets rare. As with advancing age it seems to run faster. Filled with more tasks and things that need to be taken care of.
In a new study released (and presented at CNN) modern women tend to feel unhappier compared to their sisters of pre-feministic days. Reason are "over-achieving" and a lack of time, the kind of time that belongs to us women!

With no invoice on my desk I feel joy today. An afternoon completely open to spend however I please.
That's the true luxury of the 21nd century.

(My past week was productive and eventful with crocheting, selling, attending a sweat lodge, consulting our accountant, cleaning, socializing, thrifting, shopping.... )
This uneventful free Saturday is my reward:) and battery charger.

No comments: