Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Announcement of short shop closure, but I have a sweet deal for patient buyers


Purple Sage Designz website stays open:)
Hi kind people, it's always a hassle to close up the complete website for a few days. (I am not sure if I will be online at all while I am in Idaho:).
That's why I came up with the following "patience is a virtue and needs to be rewarded" deal.
I will be here again on Monday, 08-24-2009, for answering your emails and mailing out packages.
But in order to take off some time pressure I'd like to ask for a short grace period.
A breathing time to get your packages ready until Thursday or Friday as guaranteed latest dates.
Can't do rush orders on Monday.
20% of your purchase price will be refunded if you let me know you're patient, as a message with your purchase or in an email.
I'll refund on Monday Aug. 24th.
If you are not sure about your orders, need assistance about size or color, please bookmark my site
And come back on Monday.
Thanks so much, guys, I love all my customers.


Note to local buyers:
My husband and I will have a booth in Enid for the annual "Fall into the Holidays" :

Enid, Oklahoma
Saturday, Oct. 17th, 2009
9am - 5pm
Oak Wood Mall (former Big Lots store)
Event: Fall Into The Holidays, Arts& Crafts show

No comments: