Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Power of Doing





I believe in it.
And even though the power of positive thinking seems to be the rage these days, my focus is on the following action. Think as you please, if you don't do it, it is not happening.

I had time to realize a lot of the projects that I have always wanted to do:
Reorganize the craft room (not finished yet but 50% is done, it's still ugly but getting functional)
Try new patterns and some of the YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArn (well, not all of it, but I have dug through my totes and found a lot of hidden treasures, the Colorways yarn in the pictures is one example, more to come)
I learned cable crochet
Joined 2 Etsy online teams
I ordered books on my list and I read them before sleepy time
Adding more teas to my collection and enjoying them every day
Finally cooking with Miso paste

Pretty much random, but very enjoyable to look back on "things done".
....................................
It's a start, a new beginning which looks very promising.

No comments: