Saturday, December 13, 2008

Almost there...


I posted this on my website today. It's ME-time finally after a very busy fall season and early December.
Hi kind people, I have not added any products lately as I was busy finishing custom tams.
I have finished all custom requests and mailed all orders and have reduced the inventory to a fraction of what I usually offer.
At this time I cannot take on any special requests anymore.
My daughter will be home for Christmas and will fly in from Germany this Saturday. I will try to spend as much time with her as possible.
I will resume "business as usual" at the end of December with new One Of A Kind items and a few new customs designs along with the popular custom designs.
I will answer all emails regarding past purchases or future items since I am at home and have access to the pc, though.
Merry Christmas, much love & PEACE to all of you!***Angelika

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello,
I'm interested in advertising on your blog http://purplesagedesignz.blogspot.com/. At the moment, I'm looking for intext links. Do you write paid posts? How much does it cost?
My website provides information on credit deals and ways to manage one's finances.
Waiting for your reply.
Please, contact me on
barbara@acclaimnetwork.com