Sunday, July 8, 2007

I rather sew when it's hot...


After the rain stopped (20 days of heavy rain in a row, a record for Northern Central Oklahoma) it has really gotten hot and humid. Feels weird to even think about working with yarn...smiles, but I have finished a few simple berets. I haven't listed them yet. Even though I don't love Ebay as much as I did in the past I thought it was time to get a new listing up. I made this cute blue patchwork skirt yesterday and finished it today. I am really happy with the way it came out, I used a recycled India dress ruffle for the bottom. I think about incorporating upcycling into my crafting techniques, so many dresses and skirts that I own (and don't wear). So, upcycling will be a new word in my book.

My new blue cool patchwork skirt on Ebay

No comments: