Sunday, July 31, 2011

End of July 2011, finally:)...& Smokey Robinson Concert

This month was a PITA, hot as July can be with no end in sight yet. The days just become one big blurr.
The Otoe Missouria Tribe had their yearly encampment (powwow) and this is the first year I didn't go at all. I was swamped with orders, but also recovering from a long period of headache caused by heat and general stress. Stress as in "Finishing the studio". I had arranged a big part of my yarns in one of the shelves when we realized that the wood was still releasing chemical fumes, so all work had been done in vein and the yarn went back into my sealed totes. As we learned on google a green way to get rid of these residues is:
bowls of vinegar
ventilation
rub shelves with baby oil
Now we are waiting:)...1 whole week should do the trick.
Highlight of last weekend:
Smokey Robinson concert, with us in the 2nd front rows and centered. A great concert and I attempted a little video with my cheap camera.
http://youtu.be/PgWuu49Z5go

No comments: