Thursday, August 30, 2007

I switched to Handmade soap


and body care products. It was a natural step to take, but it took a while for me to find out that these wonderful items were for sale on Etsy.
Here are some of the soaps that I received from Etsy seller Lunastar.
She also has great body butters and other fine stuff in an awesome selection of fragrances. I shared some of the soaps with my husband who is always very skeptical about trying something new besides his usual routine products. He was very pleased with them, too.
Give handmade a try, the lather of goat milk soap is rich and I literally can feel my skin getting back it's natural ph balance. And Carrie of Lunastar is an expert about natural skin care and you won't be disappointed to order from this friendly and experienced seller.

No comments: